Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beachy Chic

Louie and I are taking a few days at the beach with some friends for some much needed rest and relaxation after a busy 3 months. I am struggling with feeling uninspired while working through personal struggles. So I am on a quest for inspiration to get my mojo back.

Image: Coastal living


Costa Rica

I find that traveling gives me the most creativity. Its the change of scenery, the smells, sites, and culture that I crave. Since I am at the beach I started browsing for some beachy interiors. Living in the midwest especially Columbus, a land locked city, I enjoy finding elements that you find at the shore and implementing them into our midwest homes.

Coastal LivingCoastal Living

Guatamala

Meg Ryan's beach home featured in Elle Decor



This coral color reminds me of things you find in the ocean.

House Beautiful


House Beautiful

House Beautiful
Blue glass tile always reminds me of water and the ocean. Chandelier by Currey & Co
House beautiful
House Beautiful


Photos from the new Traditional home digital magazine teaming with Lonny Magazine.
Lords South Beach Hotel designed by Dan Mazzarini at BHDM designs

No comments:

Post a Comment