Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inspirational Print

It's hard to narrow down what inspires me on a daily basis. There are so many amazing products, furniture, finishes and people out there today that are so fun and creative - I really can't pick just one! I keep a folder on my computer where I save inspirational images of spaces and 'things' I can turn to when I get that dreaded un-inspired feeling no designer ever wants to endure.

Looking through my file, I notice a common thread tucked away in sometimes very subtle ways in many of the images - zebra print.

I wouldn't consider myself a lover of wild animal prints, however, for whatever reason, when done in the right way, I LOVE zebra lately... I'm a sucker for a great zebra rug!

Here are a few of my favorite zebra accented spaces.

Enjoy!
Adrienne



1 comment: