Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What Inspires Me (Stephanie)?


As a designer I get to see lots of beautiful things every day...one of the perks of this career! From beautiful fabrics and wallpapers to amazing furniture and accessories...and really so much more. It is these beautiful things that I get to see on a day to day basis that truly inspire me as a designer.


What I want to share with all of you are the most recent things I've seen in new spring fabric/wallpaper collections and product shows...all of which are currently hanging above my desk on my inspiration board. It's a great place for me to look when I need a little creative

pick-me-up. And, for all you animal lovers out there, well you're in luck! The current theme of my inspiration board is all about animals!

Here are just a few of the amazing animal finds I've come across recently...


Osborne and Little



Grand Tour Collection

Best In Show

Wallpaper



Keep it classic with black and white,



Elegant with the metallic tone on tone, or...



Mix it up with the blue and purple color way!

Great for adding personality and impact to any space of a dog lover!

Porta Romana Lighting
http://www.portaromana.co.uk/north-america/index.php

Giraffe Lamp
This stunning giraffe lamp will immediately give character to any space. Add an interesting piece like this to your foyer or living room and instantly create conversation.

Stray Dog Designs
http://www.straydogdesigns.com/

Bird Stool/Accent Table These darling pieces can act as a stool or table! Nestle one beside a favorite chair to hold your cup of tea and book. Or, tuck one (or even two) under a console table to add interest in an unused space and pull out and use as seating when entertaining.




Dachshund Oil & Vinegar and Salt and Pepper






Dachshund inspired kitchen and table accessories with fun and functionality built right in! The playfulness of these pieces will be sure to make anyone smile :)


*******************************************************************************


For those of you who would like to see what inspires a designer feel free to stop in to Crimson Design Group and check out my inspiration board!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete